Tuesday 26 November 2013

My ideal home

Here, we are in my ideal home, is a modern flat near the city centre with beautiful landscapes. It's got 4 bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The flat has got a large balcony in the living room and you can see the city centre from it.

Now, it's the afternoon here. My father is in the kitchen making his snack, my mother is making the washing-up in the room next to the kitchen, my brother is in this bedroom chatting with his friends on facebook with his new computer and I'm here in my bedroom watching some funny videos in youtube and chatting with my friends.

My favourite room is my bedroom it's quite big and bright. It's got a big desk to do the homework, a little nightstand next to my bed, a wardrobe and a big window. You can see all the street from here!




No comments:

Post a Comment