Wednesday 13 November 2013

Friend Group Profile

   - Núria_Fusellas
   -13 years old
    -Spain                                                                                                                                                      ABOUT ME: 
   Hi, I'm Núria and i'm from Banyoles, Spain. I'm funny and friendly but sentimental too. I've got       brown eyes and brown hair.

      LIKES AND DISLIKES:
   I really like music, singing and dancing, I also like playing instruments, I play the piano, the        flute and a little bit the guitar. I like travelling to visit new places from other countries. What do you like?

       MY TIME AND MONEY:
 I spend a lot of time meeting my friends or chatting on the internet with my friends. I don't spend much money on clothes or magazines, but I spend money on presents to my friends.

       REQUESTS:
I want to meet boys and girls from 12-14 years old. I don't mind their nationality but I want to plactise my English, and I want to learn some other languages too.

No comments:

Post a Comment