Wednesday 9 October 2013

My last summer

My last summer:
Hi, I'm Núria and now I'm going to talk about my last holidays:
In July Istayed in Banyoles and I didn't do much. I went to an English summer camp, and one day we went in a forest to sleep there. All the campers were girls so that night we didn't slept.

In August I went to Vielha with my family in an aparthotel. We stayed there for five daysbut first we went to Lleida to visited the Seu Vella.
In Vielha I visited some beautiful parks of nature and animals. The mostr beautiful part of Vielha is nature we visited the "Estanys Colomers" and some beautiful waterfalls,...

When we arrived home we went to some beaches but the beach I liked was Sa Riera (a beach in Begur).
In September I didn't do anything special but for my saint's day I went to the "Alma Cubrae" a show in Castelló d'Empúries. There was a medieval festival. I stayed one day it was really exciting.
This summer was really funny because I was with my friends and family too. 


My classmates:

Jordi: He traveled to England, Gloster in a house with 12 cats. He went a school in English. One weekend he went to London.

Laia: She went to haileybury with her sister and 2 more friends. She went to a school in English.

Clàudia Vallmajó: She went to l'Arcada a summer camp near Sant Miquel de Campmajor with Elisenda.
 
Joan Cagigós: He went to Mallorca in a house of his father.

Maria Port: In 16th of August she went to the concert of Catarres here in Banyoles.

Xènia Tubert: She went to the Fonts del Llobregat with her family and friends. 

Quim: He went to the tennis campus with his brother.

Laura: In August she went with her mother to Italy, she visited, Genova, Florencia,..

Joan Rigau: In June he went to a summer camp in Girona about football. 

Cristina: She went to Pasris with her sister, her teacher of French and Elisabet Planas. She stayed there for 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment