Monday 27 May 2013

About my last summer


July:
In July I just went to summer drawing, theatre and typing classes.
I started July with drawing and typing classes, I went to the workshop of Joan de Palau. The classes there were in the morning during 3 weeks.
About my summer typing classes, were in the afternoon 3 times a week during all the summer.
The last week of July I went to summer theatre classes dancing, singing and drama. The last day of the week we had the show in Ateneu.

August:
In August I just went to Venice and Slovenia. We went to Venice by plane during one day and a half, we stayed in a hotel called centrale. We visited Venice, the Marc's square, Canal Grande, Ponte de Rialto, etc.
We went to Slovenia from Italy. We stayed in a bulgalow. In Slovenia we visited some caves, a castle, the 2 dragons of Ljubljana,etc.
Then we return to Venice and we visited the 2 islands: Murano and Burano. Murano's famous because it had a lot of workshop of glass and they did a lot of glass sculptures.

September:
In September I celebrated my saint day with all the friends in my class, we went to minigolf in Banyoles and then we had a big snack near the lake.

I think that this summer it was fantastic, I did new friends, I went to new places of the world and I had fun a lot.

 My observation:
1. Presentation:
Did the powerpoint help your presentation? Well, a little bit.
Did you show the photos to the audience? No, I didn't do.
2.Body languade contact:
Did you look at the audience most of the time? Most of the time I look at the camera.
Did you stap to separate the different parts of your speech? Yes, I did it
Did you smile and do gestures to hold the attention of the audience? No I didn't because I was very nervous.
3.Structure: 
Did you introduce yourself and the topic? Yes, I did.
Did you organise your ideas before start? Yes, I did it. 
Did you use discourse markers? Yes, I did it.
Did you finish properly? Well, yes.
4. Content:
Was the information too long/short? It isn't very short.
Did you introduce interesting information for the audience? No, I didn't do it.
5. Language:
Are there any important grammar mistakes? No, I think it.
Did you use sentence linkers? Well, no much but I used it.
Did you use new vocabulary from the dictionary? Yes, I did it. Which words? Some words like trip or workshop.
Did you use fillers? Well, exacly from another words no much.
6. Pronounciation:
Did you know how to pronounce all the words?Did you check the dictionary, a classmate or your teacher? Well, I hear some vocabulary of my oral presentation in the class.
Did you speak calm and slowly? No, I spoke nervous and fast.
Did you change your tone or you used the same monotone? I used always the same monotone.
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I spoke with breaks and interruptions.
7. Self-evaluation:
 What mark did you get? I get a six, 6. Because I don't spoke very clear and I didn't do any gestures, and the most important thing is that I didn't show the photos to the audience.

My classmates:
Mariona: In August she celebrate her saint's day. She went to the demonstration.
Maria S: She decided with her family went to Sant Feliu de Guixols. She went to Arcada and met new friends.
Eloi: He went to Tiana in a summer camp in English.
Clàudia G: She went to Playmouth with a family from there, there was a summer activity.
Xènia S: She went to a summer camp in Albera near the Jonquera. She went to Andorra, France, Mallorca and Madrid.
Xènia T: Her family holidays there were in Platja d'Aro.


No comments:

Post a Comment